IMET SIRIO 370 AF-NC * Automatic CNC vertical column circular saw
Automatic CNC vertical column circular saw; mitre cutting from 0° to 45° right (only semiautomatic cycle) and from 0° to 60° left.
- Suited to cut high-resistance steel, the version with electronic Inverter widens the cutting possibilities, from stainless steel to brass and copper.
- Primary transmission with pulleys and cogged belt, final reduction in oil bath with big-size bronze crown gear.
- Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping; anti-burr adjustable device, pneumatic vertical vice.
- Blade spindle with 40 mm diameter.
- Electro-pneumatic driven functioning,hydraulic control of the down-feed speed of the head.
- Feeder movements by electric motor with encoder,200 mm. opening, minimum stroke 4 mm.(minimum scrap-end 170 mm.), maximum stroke 520 mm.
- Up to 99 programs can be memorized, each one with different cutting lengths and number of cuts.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 120 mm., square till 100 mm., rectangular till 180×100 mm.
*The modem for Industry 4.0, teleservice and remote control is supplied as an optional.
|Sirio 370 AF-NC|
|Area angular cut||°||-45 / 90 / 30|
|Cutting capacity at 90°: round / square / rectangular||mm.||120 / 100 / 180 x 100|
|Blade Motor Power||KW||3|
|Run feeder carriage (repeatable)||mm.||520|
|Blade speed||RPM||15 ÷ 70 ESC|
|Capacity coolant tank||Lt||40|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||mm.||1900 x 1450 x 2100|
|Height of the work-table||mm.||925|
|Minimum cuttable length||mm.||4|
|Type of functioning||semiautomatic/automatic CNC|
|Suitable for cutting:||Steel / cast iron / high-strength steels|